Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASSOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASSOCK exist?
Definitions of CASSOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a black garment reaching down to the ankles
- An ankle-length garment with a close-fitting waist and sleeves, worn by the clergy and others assisting in church services.
- n - a long garment worn by clergymen
There are 7 letters in CASSOCK: A C C K O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASSOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASSOCK plus a wildcard: CASSOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASSOCK
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASSOCK
- cassock with Shoulder Cape
- Choir cassock-White MonsterMarketplace.com
- Roman Style cassock
- cassock Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about ...
- Filecassock.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- cassock with Tapestry Belt
- cassock - cassock3
- Womens Roman Style cassock - Gaspard Inc. (800) 784-6868 ...
- Womens Choir cassock - Gaspard Inc. (800) 784-6868 Handcrafted ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.