Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASSAVAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASSAVAS exist?
Definitions of CASSAVAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a starch made by leaching and drying the root of the cassava plant
- noun - cassava root eaten as a staple food after drying and leaching
- noun - any of several plants of the genus Manihot having fleshy roots yielding a nutritious starch
- n - a tropical plant
There are 8 letters in CASSAVAS: A A A C S S S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASSAVAS plus a wildcard: CASSAVAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASSAVAS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASSAVAS
- Cassava - Top 10 Most Dangerous Foods - TIME
- Farmers to be trained in value-addition for cassavas - Politics and ...
- Copyright 2013 BolivarMiamiBeach.com - Made by Red Factory
- Adapted from Mat Gebu who adapted from AlongRoz (myresipi.com)
- Sammie Sweet Samsations
- Food and Environmental Hygiene Department
- GHANAIAN CUISINES - SkyscraperCity
- Brazil biofuel Shell axes plan for illegal sugar cane - Worldnews ...
- Boiled cassavas again - one of the commonly used starches to go with ...
- new model of microfinance for the very poor is spreading
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.