Scrabble word: CASHMERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASHMERE exist?
Definitions of CASHMERE in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft fabric made from the wool of the Cashmere goat
- noun - the wool of the Kashmir goat
- noun - an area in southwestern Asia whose sovereignty is disputed between Pakistan and India
- Fine, downy wool growing beneath the outer hair of the Cashmere goat.
- A soft fabric made of this wool or of similar fibers.
- noun - a fine wool
There are 8 letters in CASHMERE: A C E E H M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASHMERE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASHMERE plus a wildcard: CASHMERE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASHMERE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASHMERE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.