Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASEOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASEOUS exist?
Definitions of CASEOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - of damaged or necrotic tissue
- Resembling cheese.
- adv - resembling cheese (a food made from milk curds) [adj CHEESIER, CHEESIEST] : CHEESILY
There are 7 letters in CASEOUS: A C E O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASEOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASEOUS plus a wildcard: CASEOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASEOUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASEOUS
- Fig. 166 caseouslymphadenitis.Firm and dryabscess in thekidney.
- caseous Necrosis
- Smear showing epithelioid cell granuloma [arrow] against caseous ...
- Nodular fasciitis. Very cellular with mitoses but BENIGN .
- rocketboom.com Click on the link above for more information on todays ...
- airsacculitis KMLE - ...
- ... caseous necrosis. Alveolar spaces with macrophages are seen at the
- scope of work template
- Ophidian Paramyxovirus (OPMV) Diagnostic Laboratories College of ...
- Overzicht van schapenziekten en aandoeningen
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.