Scrabble word: CARTRIDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARTRIDGE exist?
Definitions of CARTRIDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - ammunition consisting of a cylindrical casing containing an explosive charge and a bullet
- noun - a light-tight supply chamber holding the film and supplying it for exposure as required
- noun - a module designed to be inserted into a larger piece of equipment
- noun - an electro-acoustic transducer that is the part of the arm of a record player that holds the needle and that is removable
- A cylindrical, usually metal casing containing the primer and charge of ammunition for firearms.
- Such a casing fitted with a bullet.
- A similar piece of ammunition, such as a shotgun shell.
- A case filled with high explosives, used in blasting.
- A small modular unit designed to be inserted into a larger piece of equipment: an ink cartridge; a disposable cartridge of caulking compound.
- A removable case containing the stylus and electric conversion circuitry in a phonograph pickup.
- A case containing magnetic tape in a reel; a cassette.
- A case containing a ribbon in a spool, for use in printers and electric typewriters.
- A lightproof case with photographic film that can be loaded directly into a camera.
There are 9 letters in CARTRIDGE: A C D E G I R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARTRIDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARTRIDGE plus a wildcard: CARTRIDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARTRIDGE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARTRIDGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.