Scrabble word: CARNIVOROUS
Is CARNIVOROUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CARNIVOROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or characteristic of carnivores
- adj - (used of plants as well as animals) feeding on animals
- Of or relating to carnivores.
- Flesheating or predatory: a carnivorous bird.
- Capable of trapping insects or other small organisms and absorbing nutrients from them; insectivorous.
There are 11 letters in CARNIVOROUS: A C I N O O R R S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARNIVOROUS
Click to search all anagrams of CARNIVOROUS plus a wildcard: CARNIVOROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARNIVOROUS
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARNIVOROUS
Lookup in Wiki for CARNIVOROUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.