Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARBUNCULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARBUNCULAR exist?
Definitions of CARBUNCULAR in dictionaries:
- adj - afflicted with or resembling a carbuncle
There are 11 letters in CARBUNCULAR: A A B C C L N R R U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARBUNCULAR plus a wildcard: CARBUNCULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARBUNCULAR
11 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARBUNCULAR
- Howloween at the Oregon Zoo - Onepagewonder.com Halloween 2006
- The African Executive Afghanistans Lesson for Africa
- Frieze News African art may get international fair in London - ikono
- Chaos in Gotham(Needs A Bass Player) Free Music Tour Dates ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.