Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARBONYL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARBONYL exist?
Definitions of CARBONYL in dictionaries:
- noun - a compound containing metal combined with carbon monoxide
- adj - relating to or containing the carbonyl group
- The bivalent radical CO.
- A metal compound, such as Ni(CO)4, containing the CO group.
- n - a chemical compound
There are 8 letters in CARBONYL: A B C L N O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARBONYL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARBONYL plus a wildcard: CARBONYL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARBONYL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARBONYL
- FileGrignard with carbonyl.png - Wikimedia Commons
- HILLARYz Biology September 2008
- Other functional groupsin carbohydrates are given below where R is a ...
- FileAcetylide carbonyl addition.png - Wikimedia Commons
- Hazardous Chemistry carbonylation
- 99.5%carbonyl Iron Powder
- Nucleophilic substitution at the carbonyl group - Enamine formation
- Section 11.1 Nucleophilic additions to aldehydes and ketones the ...
- The structure must have four carbon atoms with the first carbon atom ...
- CATALYTIC HYDROGENATION OF ALPHA_BETA-UNSATURATED carbonyl COMPOUNDS ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.