Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARAPACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARAPACE exist?
Definitions of CARAPACE in dictionaries:
- noun - hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles
- A hard bony or chitinous outer covering, such as the fused dorsal plates of a turtle or the portion of the exoskeleton covering the head and thorax of a crustacean.
- A protective, shell-like covering likened to that of a turtle or crustacean: “He used to worry that Sarah would age the same way, develop the same brittle carapace” (Anne Tyler).
- n - a hard, protective outer covering
There are 8 letters in CARAPACE: A A A C C E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARAPACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARAPACE plus a wildcard: CARAPACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARAPACE
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARAPACE
- The plastron pictured above is hingeless and is yellow with dark ...
- carapace cass - le skyblog des tortues affirmes
- Texture contexte. Texture. carapace tortue. Texture
- coloriage de tortue marine
- Les Tortues a carapace molle
- carapace Forger
- Scute and Skeletal elements of the Chelid carapace
- Parts of the carapace of the Geochelone species.
- Space Marine Black carapace by The-First-Magelord on deviantART
- Peace and Geek Les carapaces bleues ont-elles tues Mario Kart
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.