Scrabble word: CAPTURED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPTURED exist?
Definitions of CAPTURED in dictionaries:
- verb - succeed in representing or expressing something intangible
- verb - attract
- verb - succeed in catching or seizing, especially after a chase
- verb - bring about the capture of an elementary particle or celestial body and causing it enter a new orbit
- verb - take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- verb - capture as if by hunting, snaring, or trapping
- verb - to take by force or cunning
There are 8 letters in CAPTURED: A C D E P R T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPTURED plus a wildcard: CAPTURED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPTURED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPTURED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.