Scrabble word: CAPTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPTIVE exist?
Definitions of CAPTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is confined
- noun - an animal that is confined
- noun - a person held in the grip of a strong emotion or passion
- adj - being in captivity
- adj - giving or marked by complete attention to
- One, such as a prisoner of war, that is forcibly confined, subjugated, or enslaved.
- One held in the grip of a strong emotion or passion.
- Taken and held prisoner, as in war.
- Held in bondage; enslaved.
- Kept under restraint or control; confined: captive birds.
- Restrained by circumstances that prevent free choice: a captive audience; a captive market.
- Enraptured, as by beauty; captivated.
- noun - one that is imprisoned