Scrabble word: CAPTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPTIVE exist?
Definitions of CAPTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is confined
- noun - an animal that is confined
- noun - a person held in the grip of a strong emotion or passion
- adj - being in captivity
- adj - giving or marked by complete attention to
- One, such as a prisoner of war, that is forcibly confined, subjugated, or enslaved.
- One held in the grip of a strong emotion or passion.
- Taken and held prisoner, as in war.
- Held in bondage; enslaved.
- Kept under restraint or control; confined: captive birds.
- Restrained by circumstances that prevent free choice: a captive audience; a captive market.
- Enraptured, as by beauty; captivated.
- noun - one that is imprisoned
There are 7 letters in CAPTIVE: A C E I P T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPTIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPTIVE plus a wildcard: CAPTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPTIVE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPTIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.