Scrabble word: CAPITALISED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPITALISED exist?
Definitions of CAPITALISED in dictionaries:
- verb - supply with capital, as of a business by using a combination of capital used by investors and debt capital provided by lenders
- verb - draw advantages from
- verb - write in capital letters
- verb - compute the present value of a business or an income
- verb - consider expenditures as capital assets rather than expenses
- verb - convert (a company's reserve funds) into capital
There are 11 letters in CAPITALISED: A A C D E I I L P S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPITALISED plus a wildcard: CAPITALISED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPITALISED
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPITALISED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.