Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAPACITATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPACITATE exist?
Definitions of CAPACITATE in dictionaries:
- verb - make legally capable or qualify in law
- verb - cause (spermatozoa) to undergo the physical changes necessary to fertilize an egg
- verb - make capable
- To render fit or make qualified; enable.
- To cause (spermatozoa) to undergo the physical changes needed to penetrate and fertilize an egg.
There are 10 letters in CAPACITATE: A A A C C E I P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPACITATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPACITATE plus a wildcard: CAPACITATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPACITATE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPACITATE
- MARY DETALLES - PEWTER y ms
- CONTAMOS CON TODO PARA SU FIESTA
- APRENDE Y capacitate EN AA TIPOS MINISPLIT Y VENTANA - Comalcalco ...
- Teste matematicaexamen capacitateevaluare nationala 2012clasa a 8-a ...
- CONTAMOS CON MAS MODELOS QUE CON GUSTO LE HAREMOS LLEGAR PARA QUE UD ...
- capacitate en veracruz pruebas psicometricas en veracruz -
- Capactate en Lnea
- CAPACITACIONES - Best Training -
- INVITACIONES MARY DETALLES Tel (55)16765146 Stand Virtual
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.