Scrabble word: CANVAS
Is CANVAS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CANVAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy, closely woven fabric (used for clothing or chairs or sails or tents)
- noun - an oil painting on canvas fabric
- noun - the setting for a narrative or fictional or dramatic account
- noun - a tent made of canvas fabric
- noun - a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- noun - the mat that forms the floor of the ring in which boxers or professional wrestlers compete
- verb - solicit votes from potential voters in an electoral campaign
- verb - get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
- verb - cover with canvas
- verb - consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
- A heavy, coarse, closely woven fabric of cotton, hemp, or flax, used for tents and sails.
- A piece of such fabric on which a painting, especially an oil painting, is executed.
- A painting executed on such fabric.
- A fabric of coarse open weave, used as a foundation for needlework.
- The background against which events unfold, as in a historical narrative: a grim portrait of despair against the bright canvas of the postwar economy.
- A sail or set of sails.
- A tent or group of tents.
- A circus tent.
- The floor of a ring in which boxing or wrestling takes place.
- With sails spread.
- In a tent or tents.
- verb - to examine thoroughly
There are 6 letters in CANVAS: A A C N S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANVAS
Click to search all anagrams of CANVAS plus a wildcard: CANVAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANVAS
Images for CANVAS
Lookup in Wiki for CANVAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.