Scrabble word: CANTILEVER
Is CANTILEVER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CANTILEVER in dictionaries:
- noun - projecting horizontal beam fixed at one end only
- verb - project as a cantilever
- verb - construct with girders and beams such that only one end is fixed
- A projecting structure, such as a beam, that is supported at only one end.
- A member, such as a beam, that projects beyond a fulcrum and is supported by a balancing member or a downward force behind the fulcrum.
- To construct as or in the manner of a cantilever.
There are 10 letters in CANTILEVER: A C E E I L N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANTILEVER
Click to search all anagrams of CANTILEVER plus a wildcard: CANTILEVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANTILEVER
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANTILEVER
Lookup in Wiki for CANTILEVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.