Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANTATA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANTATA exist?
Definitions of CANTATA in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical composition for voices and orchestra based on a religious text
- A vocal and instrumental piece composed of choruses, solos, and recitatives.
- n - a vocal composition
There are 7 letters in CANTATA: A A A C N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANTATA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANTATA plus a wildcard: CANTATA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANTATA
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANTATA
- Lee Min Ho Imgenes Para cantata Caf Kibecys Blog
- Bach cantata 140. WACHET AUF.
- Figure 3 Visual programming with Khoros cantata tool
- VACANZE ROMANE Riva cantata 84
- ... cantata MILAGRE DE NATAL e minha primeira indicao a cantata
- Camisetas Personalizadas Formandos Miguelao Modelo Olimpico Malha
- Show off your HIFI - Speakerplans.com Forums - Page 2
- una buonanotte amici del forum vi voglio bene
- Cultura Itaperuna cantata de Natal - Rei dos Reis- Concha Acstica ...
- Baixar CD cantata de Natal Alegria Download CDs Completo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.