Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANTALA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANTALA exist?
Definitions of CANTALA in dictionaries:
- noun - hard fiber used in making coarse twine
- noun - Philippine plant yielding a hard fibre used in making coarse twine
- A species of agave (Agave cantula) cultivated chiefly in warm regions of the Old World for its leaf fibers.
- The fiber of this plant, used for twine, rope, and nets.
- n - a tropical plant
There are 7 letters in CANTALA: A A A C L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANTALA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANTALA plus a wildcard: CANTALA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANTALA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANTALA
- Wombat Mount by cantala on deviantART
- The 36-member cantala is the only collegiate womens choir in the ...
- Collge Sainte-foy en 1942 DECAZEVILLE - Copains davant
- cantala - Wellington East Girls College
- osotraposo - filmy o osotraposo w www.haszysz.net
- Biraz ev hali gibi geldi gzme ama rahatlk ne kyor bazen ...
- Cancion EL ABECEDARIO para nios - Cuentos y canciones dirigidos a ...
- Lehim Makinalar - Makinalar - Hrdavat & El Aletleri Tekzen
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.