Scrabble word: CAMPAIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAMPAIGN exist?
Definitions of CAMPAIGN in dictionaries:
- noun - a race between candidates for elective office
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- noun - several related operations aimed at achieving a particular goal (usually within geographical and temporal constraints)
- noun - an overland journey by hunters (especially in Africa)
- verb - run, stand, or compete for an office or a position
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - go on a campaign
- A series of military operations undertaken to achieve a large-scale objective during a war: Grant’s Vicksburg campaign secured the entire Mississippi for the Union.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a vigorous concerted effort to accomplish a purpose”: a fund-raising campaign; a crusade for improved social services; a drive to sell bonds; a push to get the bill through Congress.
- verb - to conduct a series of operations to reach a specific goal
There are 8 letters in CAMPAIGN: A A C G I M N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMPAIGN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAMPAIGN plus a wildcard: CAMPAIGN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAMPAIGN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAMPAIGN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.