Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALYXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALYXES exist?
Definitions of CALYXES in dictionaries:
- noun - (botany) the whorl of sepals of a flower collectively forming the outer floral envelope or layer of the perianth enclosing and supporting the developing bud
- n - the outer protective covering of a flower
There are 7 letters in CALYXES: A C E L S X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALYXES plus a wildcard: CALYXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALYXES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALYXES
- What I thought to be flowers were actually enlarged calyxes (sepals ...
- What does a Calyx look Like
- Red calyxes
- Calyx To Leaf Ratio the best marijuana site -Typesofweed.com
- Fortune calyxes photographed by Limbus Cannabis Photo Gallery
- And look at the colour of the calyces when they are removed from the ...
- ... -shape calyxes of Chinese lanterns make perfect stand-ins by carlene
- Sensi Cannabis Forum Harvest time
- Pics of swollen calyxes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.