Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALYPTRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALYPTRA exist?
Definitions of CALYPTRA in dictionaries:
- noun - the hood or cap covering the calyx of certain plants: e.g., the California poppy
- The protective cap or hood covering the spore case of a moss or related plant.
- A similar hoodlike, lidlike, or caplike structure, such as a root cap.
- n - a hood-shaped organ of flowers
There are 8 letters in CALYPTRA: A A C L P R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALYPTRA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALYPTRA plus a wildcard: CALYPTRA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALYPTRA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALYPTRA
- La Indumentaria en la mitologa
- Juniper haircap moss regenerates sexually from spores and vegetatively ...
- Selkie Portfolio calyptra
- calyptra thalictri feeding on human blood EOLspecies
- ... (. calyptra thalictri) (. Vampire Moth
- calyptra Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles ...
- Nome De Bortoli Vat4 calyptra Reserva Baron Philippe de ...
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- The parts of a grape flower is quite interesting and I found a great ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.