Scrabble word: CALYCULUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALYCULUS exist?
Definitions of CALYCULUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of bracts simulating a calyx as in a carnation or hibiscus
- noun - a small cup-shaped structure (as a taste bud or optic cup or cavity of a coral containing a polyp)
- A small cupshaped structure.
- A group of small bracts that resembles a calyx.
- noun - a small, cup-shaped structure
There are 9 letters in CALYCULUS: A C C L L S U U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALYCULUS plus a wildcard: CALYCULUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALYCULUS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALYCULUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.