Is CALLBACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALLBACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or repair)
- The act or an instance of calling back from one location or situation to the previous one: a callback of laid-off auto workers.
- A return telephone or radio call.
- A recall of a recently sold product by the manufacturer to correct a defect.
- noun - a recall of a defective product
There are 8 letters in CALLBACK: A A B C C K L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CALLBACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALLBACK, to go: CALLBACK?
Rearrange the letters in CALLBACK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CALLBACK
Images for CALLBACK
What's nearby CALLBACK
Lookup in Wiki for CALLBACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALLBACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALLBACK"