Scrabble word: CALLBACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALLBACK exist?
Definitions of CALLBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or repair)
- The act or an instance of calling back from one location or situation to the previous one: a callback of laid-off auto workers.
- A return telephone or radio call.
- A recall of a recently sold product by the manufacturer to correct a defect.
- noun - a recall of a defective product
There are 8 letters in CALLBACK: A A B C C K L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALLBACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALLBACK plus a wildcard: CALLBACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALLBACK
Images for CALLBACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.