Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALCULUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALCULUS exist?
Definitions of CALCULUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a hard lump produced by the concretion of mineral salts
- noun - an incrustation that forms on the teeth and gums
- noun - the branch of mathematics that is concerned with limits and with the differentiation and integration of functions
- An abnormal concretion in the body, usually formed of mineral salts and found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder, for example.
- The branch of mathematics that deals with limits and the differentiation and integration of functions of one or more variables.
- A method of analysis or calculation using a special symbolic notation.
- The combined mathematics of differential calculus and integral calculus.
- A system or method of calculation: “[a] dazzling grasp of the nation’s byzantine budget calculus” (David M.
- noun - a branch of mathematics
There are 8 letters in CALCULUS: A C C L L S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALCULUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALCULUS plus a wildcard: CALCULUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALCULUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALCULUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.