Scrabble word: CALCULUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALCULUS exist?
Definitions of CALCULUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a hard lump produced by the concretion of mineral salts
- noun - an incrustation that forms on the teeth and gums
- noun - the branch of mathematics that is concerned with limits and with the differentiation and integration of functions
- An abnormal concretion in the body, usually formed of mineral salts and found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder, for example.
- The branch of mathematics that deals with limits and the differentiation and integration of functions of one or more variables.
- A method of analysis or calculation using a special symbolic notation.
- The combined mathematics of differential calculus and integral calculus.
- A system or method of calculation: “[a] dazzling grasp of the nation’s byzantine budget calculus” (David M.
- noun - a branch of mathematics