Scrabble word: CALCULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALCULATE exist?
Definitions of CALCULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - make a mathematical calculation or computation
- verb - judge to be probable
- verb - keep an account of
- verb - predict in advance
- verb - specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
- verb - have faith or confidence in
- To ascertain by computation; reckon: calculating the area of a circle; calculated their probable time of arrival.
- To make an estimate of; evaluate: calculating the team’s chances of winning.
- To make for a deliberate purpose; design: a sturdy car that is calculated to last for years; a choice that was calculated to please.
- Also cal’late (k4lù7t, -l7t).
- To suppose: “I cal’late she’s a right smart cook” (Dialect Notes).
- To plan, intend, or count on.
- To perform a mathematical process; figure: We must measure and calculate to determine how much paint will be needed.
- To predict consequences.
- To suppose; guess.
- These verbs refer to the determination of a result, such as expense, through the use of mathematical methods.
There are 9 letters in CALCULATE: A A C C E L L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALCULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALCULATE plus a wildcard: CALCULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALCULATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALCULATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.