Scrabble word: CALCIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALCIFY exist?
Definitions of CALCIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - become impregnated with calcium salts
- verb - become inflexible and unchanging
- verb - turn into lime
- verb - convert into lime
- To make or become stony or chalky by deposition of calcium salts.
- To make or become inflexible and unchanging.
- adj - firm and unyielding
There are 7 letters in CALCIFY: A C C F I L Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALCIFY plus a wildcard: CALCIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALCIFY
Images for CALCIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.