Scrabble word: CALABASHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALABASHES exist?
Definitions of CALABASHES in dictionaries:
- noun - round gourd of the calabash tree
- noun - tropical American evergreen that produces large round gourds
- noun - Old World climbing plant with hard-shelled bottle-shaped gourds as fruits
- noun - bottle made from the dried shell of a bottle gourd
- noun - a pipe for smoking
- noun - a hard-shelled fruit
There are 10 letters in CALABASHES: A A A B C E H L S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALABASHES plus a wildcard: CALABASHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALABASHES
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALABASHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.