Scrabble word: CALABASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALABASH exist?
Definitions of CALABASH in dictionaries:
- noun - round gourd of the calabash tree
- noun - tropical American evergreen that produces large round gourds
- noun - Old World climbing plant with hard-shelled bottle-shaped gourds as fruits
- noun - bottle made from the dried shell of a bottle gourd
- noun - a pipe for smoking
- An annual vine (Lagenaria siceraria) having white flowers and smooth, large, hard-shelled gourds.
- A tropical American tree (Crescentia cujete) bearing hard-shelled, gourdlike fruits on the trunk and main branches.
- Any of certain similar or related plants.
- The fruit of any of these plants.
- A utensil or container made from the dried, hollowed-out shell of any of these fruits.
- A smoking pipe with a curved stem and a large bowl made from the shell of a gourd.
- noun - a hard-shelled fruit