Scrabble word: CALABASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALABASH exist?
Definitions of CALABASH in dictionaries:
- noun - round gourd of the calabash tree
- noun - tropical American evergreen that produces large round gourds
- noun - Old World climbing plant with hard-shelled bottle-shaped gourds as fruits
- noun - bottle made from the dried shell of a bottle gourd
- noun - a pipe for smoking
- An annual vine (Lagenaria siceraria) having white flowers and smooth, large, hard-shelled gourds.
- A tropical American tree (Crescentia cujete) bearing hard-shelled, gourdlike fruits on the trunk and main branches.
- Any of certain similar or related plants.
- The fruit of any of these plants.
- A utensil or container made from the dried, hollowed-out shell of any of these fruits.
- A smoking pipe with a curved stem and a large bowl made from the shell of a gourd.
- noun - a hard-shelled fruit
There are 8 letters in CALABASH: A A A B C H L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALABASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALABASH plus a wildcard: CALABASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALABASH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALABASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.