Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CADUCOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CADUCOUS exist?
Definitions of CADUCOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - shed at an early stage of development
- Dropping off or shedding at an early stage of development, as the gills of most amphibians or the sepals or stipules of certain plants.
- adj - transitory; perishable
There are 8 letters in CADUCOUS: A C C D O S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CADUCOUS plus a wildcard: CADUCOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CADUCOUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CADUCOUS
- phytophthora n 1 destructive parasitic fungi causing brown rot in ...
- Euphorbiaceae - Spurges -- Discover Life
- ( ...
- Cassia siamea in Flora of Pakistan efloras.org
- Klik untuk perbesaran gambar & penjelasan lebih jauh pembuahan alami ...
- This species grows most frequently in highly humid or misty sites ...
- MYRTACEAE Jussieu nom. cons. Back to Myrtales
- Official website of ICCBS Institutions.....Biotechnology wing
- Branches not spiny.
- Polygala sibirica in Flora of Pakistan efloras.org
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.