Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CADUCEUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CADUCEUS exist?
Definitions of CADUCEUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an insignia used by the medical profession
- A herald’s wand or staff, especially in ancient times.
- A winged staff with two serpents twined around it, carried by Hermes.
- An insignia modeled on Hermes’ staff and used as the symbol of the medical profession.
- adj - a heraldic wand or staff [n -CEI] : CADUCEAN
There are 8 letters in CADUCEUS: A C C D E S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CADUCEUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CADUCEUS plus a wildcard: CADUCEUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CADUCEUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CADUCEUS
- caduceus 4 Just Symbol
- caduceus Symbol 16 Just Symbol
- The Sacred Centers caduceus Chakra Graphic Zack Darling Creative ...
- caduceus 7 Just Symbol
- caduceus Workplace Safety
- caduceus 12 Just Symbol
- Blue caduceus Stock Vector Miro Kovacevic 6184429
- caduceus Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration
- This caduceus is the symbol used by the medical profession.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.