Scrabble word: CADAVEROUS
Is CADAVEROUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CADAVEROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold
- adj - of or relating to a cadaver or corpse
- Suggestive of death; corpselike: a cadaverous odor.
- Of corpselike pallor; pallid: “I saw a cadaverous face appear at a small window” (Charles Dickens).
- Emaciated; gaunt: a cadaverous mongrel picking through the garbage.
There are 10 letters in CADAVEROUS: A A C D E O R S U V
Click to search all anagrams of CADAVEROUS plus a wildcard: CADAVEROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CADAVEROUS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CADAVEROUS
Lookup in Wiki for CADAVEROUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.