Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CACHEXIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CACHEXIA exist?
Definitions of CACHEXIA in dictionaries:
- noun - any general reduction in vitality and strength of body and mind resulting from a debilitating chronic disease
- Weight loss, wasting of muscle, loss of appetite, and general debility that can occur during a chronic disease.
- adj - general ill health [n -S] : CACHEXIC
There are 8 letters in CACHEXIA: A A C C E H I X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CACHEXIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CACHEXIA plus a wildcard: CACHEXIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CACHEXIA
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CACHEXIA
- cachexia - definition of cachexia in the Medical dictionary - by the ...
- cachexia - symptoms causes diagnosis and treatment by Medicalook
- Amazon.com cachexia Family X MP3 Downloads
- cachexia the real killer Mums Not Having Chemo
- Apr 29 2011 List of 64 disease causes of cachexia patient ...
- adapted from cachexia a new definition )
- Fatigue_ Anorexia and cachexia
- ZULUS cachexia i PARADA Palomino
- ... its Role as a Therapeutic Target for Treatment of cachexia and Cancer
- ... Induced by Megestrol Acetate in a Patient with AIDS and cachexia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.