Scrabble word: CABBAGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CABBAGES exist?
Definitions of CABBAGES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various types of cabbage
- noun - informal terms for money
- noun - any of various cultivars of the genus Brassica oleracea grown for their edible leaves or flowers
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - to take without right or permission
There are 8 letters in CABBAGES: A A B B C E G S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CABBAGES plus a wildcard: CABBAGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CABBAGES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CABBAGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.