Scrabble word: CABBAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CABBAGE exist?
Definitions of CABBAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various types of cabbage
- noun - informal terms for money
- noun - any of various cultivars of the genus Brassica oleracea grown for their edible leaves or flowers
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- Any of several forms of a European vegetable (Brassica oleracea var.
- Any of several similar or related plants, such as Chinese cabbage.
- The terminal bud of several species of palm, eaten as a vegetable.
- Money, especially in the form of bills.
- Sweetheart; dear.
- verb - to take without right or permission
There are 7 letters in CABBAGE: A A B B C E G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CABBAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CABBAGE plus a wildcard: CABBAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CABBAGE
Images for CABBAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.