Scrabble word: BYZANTINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BYZANTINE exist?
Definitions of BYZANTINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Byzantium or of the Byzantine Empire
- adj - of or relating to the Eastern Orthodox Church or the rites performed in it
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of the Byzantine Empire or the ancient city of Byzantium
- adj - highly complex or intricate and occasionally devious
- Of or relating to the ancient city of Byzantium.
- Of or relating to the Byzantine Empire.
- Of or belonging to the style of architecture developed from the fifth century A.
- Of the painting and decorative style developed in the Byzantine Empire, characterized by formality of design, frontal stylized presentation of figures, rich use of color, especially gold, and generally religious subject matter.
- Of the Eastern Orthodox Church or the rites performed in it.
- Of a Uniat church that maintains the worship of the Eastern Orthodox Church or the rites performed in it.
- Often byzantine.
- Of, relating to, or characterized by intrigue; scheming or devious: “a fine hand for Byzantine deals and cozy arrangements” (New York).
- A native or inhabitant of Byzantium or the Byzantine Empire.
There are 9 letters in BYZANTINE: A B E I N N T Y Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BYZANTINE plus a wildcard: BYZANTINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BYZANTINE
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BYZANTINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.