Scrabble word: BYPASSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BYPASSES exist?
Definitions of BYPASSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a highway that encircles an urban area so that traffic does not have to pass through the center
- noun - a surgically created shunt (usually around a damaged part)
- noun - a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
- verb - avoid something unpleasant or laborious
- verb - to avoid by going around
There are 8 letters in BYPASSES: A B E P S S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BYPASSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BYPASSES plus a wildcard: BYPASSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BYPASSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BYPASSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.