Scrabble word: BUZZARD
Is BUZZARD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUZZARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a New World vulture that is common in South America and Central America and the southern United States
- noun - the common European short-winged hawk
- Any of various North American vultures, such as the turkey vulture.
- A hawk of the genus Buteo, having broad wings and a broad tail.
- An avaricious or otherwise unpleasant person.
- noun - a large bird of prey
There are 7 letters in BUZZARD: A B D R U Z Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUZZARD
Click to search all anagrams of BUZZARD plus a wildcard: BUZZARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUZZARD
Images for BUZZARD
Lookup in Wiki for BUZZARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.