Scrabble word: BUZZ
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUZZ exist?
Definitions of BUZZ in dictionaries:
- noun - sound of rapid vibration
- noun - a confusion of activity and gossip
- verb - make a buzzing sound
- verb - fly low
- verb - be noisy with activity
- verb - call with a buzzer
- To make a low droning or vibrating sound like that of a bee.
- To talk, often excitedly, in low tones.
- To be abuzz; hum: The department was buzzing with rumors.
- To move quickly and busily; bustle.
- To make a signal with a buzzer.
- To cause to buzz.
- To utter in a rapid, low voice: “What is he buzzing in my ears?” (Robert Browning).
- To fly low over: The plane buzzed the control tower.
- To signal with a buzzer.
- To make a telephone call to.
- A vibrating, humming, or droning sound.
- A low murmur: a buzz of talk.
- A telephone call: Give me a buzz at nine.
- Pleasant intoxication, as from alcohol.
- verb - to make a vibrating sound
There are 4 letters in BUZZ: B U Z Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUZZ
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUZZ plus a wildcard: BUZZ?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUZZ
Images for BUZZ
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.