Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUTTONHOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUTTONHOLE exist?
Definitions of BUTTONHOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a hole through which buttons are pushed
- verb - detain in conversation by or as if by holding on to the outer garments of
- A small slit in a garment or piece of fabric for fastening a button.
- A boutonniere.
- To make a buttonhole in.
- To sew with a buttonhole stitch.
- To accost and detain (a person) in conversation by or as if by grasping the person’s outer garments: “He was also frequently buttonholed by White House lobbyists... who seemed to be permanently assigned to shadow the burly Democrat” (Terence Moran).
There are 10 letters in BUTTONHOLE: B E H L N O O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTTONHOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUTTONHOLE plus a wildcard: BUTTONHOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUTTONHOLE
10 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUTTONHOLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.