Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUTTERWEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUTTERWEED exist?
Definitions of BUTTERWEED in dictionaries:
- noun - American ragwort with yellow flowers
- noun - any of several yellow-flowered plants of the genus Packera
- A succulent annual or biennial plant (Senecio glabellus), native to the eastern United States and having pinnately divided leaves and bright yellow, radiate flower heads.
- The horseweed.
There are 10 letters in BUTTERWEED: B D E E E R T T U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTTERWEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUTTERWEED plus a wildcard: BUTTERWEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUTTERWEED
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUTTERWEED
- butterweed - Packera glabella
- Yellow Rocket and butterweed
- butterweed by jscinfla Weather Underground
- butterweed vegetative 1
- butterweed Cressleaf Groundsel
- Rensselaer Adventures butterweed
- butterweed (Senecio Glabellus) Stock Photo 3137877 Shutterstock
- butterweed ( Senecio glabellus family Asteraceae) at OSU-Marion May ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.