Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUTANOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUTANOL exist?
Definitions of BUTANOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a flammable alcohol derived from butanes and used for solvents
- Either of two butyl alcohols derived from butane and used as solvents and in organic synthesis.
- n - a flammable alcohol
There are 7 letters in BUTANOL: A B L N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTANOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUTANOL plus a wildcard: BUTANOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUTANOL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUTANOL
- butanol - (71-36-3) - Physical Properties Chemical Properties ...
- sec-butanol(78-92-2)sec-butanol(78-92-2) Manufacturers & Suppliers ...
- butanol Carbon-13 Full Spectrum
- Ingeniera e Investigacin - Constructing residue curve maps for ...
- bio butanol as high energy additive for fuels
- Usos de los Alcoholes - n-butanol
- ... expertise we have been able to offer a prolific range of N butanol
- Up coming Bio-butanol Technologies I Biomass to Bio-butanol ...
- KINH DOANH HA CHT n-butanol Normal Butyl Alcohol
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.