Scrabble word: BUSHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSHING exist?
Definitions of BUSHING in dictionaries:
- noun - an insulating liner in an opening through which conductors pass
- noun - a cylindrical metal lining used to reduce friction
- verb - provide with a bushing
- A fixed or removable cylindrical metal lining used to constrain, guide, or reduce friction.
- An insulating lining for an aperture through which a conductor passes.
- An adapter threaded to permit joining of pipes with different diameters.
- noun - a lining for a hole