Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUSHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSHING exist?
Definitions of BUSHING in dictionaries:
- noun - an insulating liner in an opening through which conductors pass
- noun - a cylindrical metal lining used to reduce friction
- verb - provide with a bushing
- A fixed or removable cylindrical metal lining used to constrain, guide, or reduce friction.
- An insulating lining for an aperture through which a conductor passes.
- An adapter threaded to permit joining of pipes with different diameters.
- noun - a lining for a hole
There are 7 letters in BUSHING: B G H I N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUSHING plus a wildcard: BUSHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSHING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUSHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.