Scrabble word: BURYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURYING exist?
Definitions of BURYING in dictionaries:
- noun - concealing something under the ground
- verb - cover from sight
- verb - place in a grave or tomb
- verb - place in the earth and cover with soil
- verb - enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing
- verb - embed deeply
- verb - dismiss from the mind
- verb - to put in the ground and cover with earth
There are 7 letters in BURYING: B G I N R U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURYING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURYING plus a wildcard: BURYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURYING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURYING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.