Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURLESQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURLESQUE exist?
Definitions of BURLESQUE in dictionaries:
- noun - a theatrical entertainment of broad and earthy humor
- noun - a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
- verb - make a parody of
- adj - relating to or characteristic of a burlesque
- A literary or dramatic work that makes a subject appear ridiculous by treating it in an incongruous way, as by presenting a lofty subject with vulgarity or an inconsequential one with mock dignity.
- A ludicrous or mocking imitation; a travesty: The antics of the defense attorneys turned the trial into a burlesque of justice.
- To imitate mockingly or humorously: “always bringing junk... home, as if he were burlesquing his role as provider” (John Updike).
There are 9 letters in BURLESQUE: B E E L Q R S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURLESQUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURLESQUE plus a wildcard: BURLESQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURLESQUE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURLESQUE
- BionicAAguilera burlesque Soundtrack Booklet
- pster de la pelcula burlesque
- burlesque Style How to Dress burlesqueburlesque Clothing and ...
- The Aisle Seat - burlesque
- ... as Ali Rose in Screen Gems burlesque (2010). Photo by STEPHEN VAUGHAN
- kitty lost her mind. burlesque.
- burlesque movies wallpapers Cinema wallpaper
- burlesque Release New Screen Shot Showing Extensive Acting Talents Of ...
- burlesque Christina Aguilera dancing music photo