Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURLESQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURLESQUE exist?
Definitions of BURLESQUE in dictionaries:
- noun - a theatrical entertainment of broad and earthy humor
- noun - a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
- verb - make a parody of
- adj - relating to or characteristic of a burlesque
- A literary or dramatic work that makes a subject appear ridiculous by treating it in an incongruous way, as by presenting a lofty subject with vulgarity or an inconsequential one with mock dignity.
- A ludicrous or mocking imitation; a travesty: The antics of the defense attorneys turned the trial into a burlesque of justice.
- To imitate mockingly or humorously: “always bringing junk... home, as if he were burlesquing his role as provider” (John Updike).
There are 9 letters in BURLESQUE: B E E L Q R S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURLESQUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURLESQUE plus a wildcard: BURLESQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURLESQUE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURLESQUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.