Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURGOO
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURGOO exist?
Definitions of BURGOO in dictionaries:
- noun - porridge made of rolled oats
- noun - a gathering at which burgoo stew is served
- noun - thick spicy stew of whatever meat and whatever vegetables are available
- Any of several thick stews, originally an oatmeal porridge.
- A spicy stew made of poultry, game, other meats, and vegetables, usually cooked outdoors.
- A picnic featuring such a stew.
- noun - a thick oatmeal
There are 6 letters in BURGOO: B G O O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURGOO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURGOO plus a wildcard: BURGOO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURGOO
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURGOO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.