Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURDENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURDENS exist?
Definitions of BURDENS in dictionaries:
- noun - an onerous or difficult concern
- noun - weight to be borne or conveyed
- noun - the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- noun - the central idea that is expanded in a document or discourse
- verb - weight down with a load
- verb - impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to
- v - to load heavily
There are 7 letters in BURDENS: B D E N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURDENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURDENS plus a wildcard: BURDENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURDENS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURDENS
- Scarlet Cord of Hope burdens
- burdens Of Life Inspirational Message on Pravs World
- burdens 225x225 Status of reducing administrative burdens ...
- Chris burdens Metropolis II
- Chris burdens Urban Light At Lacma iPad Un-Official Stock Wallpaper ...
- ... burdens you are carrying The Lord is calling you to come to Him and
- Mawaru Penguindrum Heavy burdens by M-Is-For-Murder on deviantART
- burdens of Life
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.