Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURBOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURBOT exist?
Definitions of BURBOT in dictionaries:
- noun - elongate freshwater cod of northern Europe and Asia and North America having barbels around its mouth
- n - a freshwater fish
There are 6 letters in BURBOT: B B O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURBOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURBOT plus a wildcard: BURBOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURBOT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURBOT
- ... fly tied on a size 2 streamer hook. This burbot really wanted the fly
- burbot chilled Gutted burbot
- burbot ( Lota lota )
- Gallery of Pennsylvania Fishes - Chapter 17 burbot
- Re burbot fishing
- burbot or Lawyerfish (Species Lota lota )
- Re burbot on aqua-vu
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.