Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BULRUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULRUSH exist?
Definitions of BULRUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - tall marsh plant with cylindrical seed heads that explode when mature shedding large quantities of down
- noun - tall rush with soft erect or arching stems found in Eurasia, Australia, New Zealand, and common in North America
- Any of various aquatic or wetland herbs of the genus Scirpus, having grasslike leaves and usually clusters of small, often brown spikelets.
- Any of several wetland plants of similar aspect, such as the papyrus and the cattail.
- n - a tall marsh plant
There are 7 letters in BULRUSH: B H L R S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BULRUSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BULRUSH plus a wildcard: BULRUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BULRUSH
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BULRUSH
- stock photo Beautiful bulrush Pod Heads Reed Mace from summer ...
- Bullrush or bulrush ( scirpus ) watercolor pencil & watercolor
- Giant-bulrush (Scirpus validus)
- Killers (2010) DVDR - Pirataweb.net - Descargas Directas
- Bayou - Volunteer Erin McNabb of Houston plants California bulrush ...
- bulrush climb Flickr - Photo Sharing
- At walks end we sampled a tasty nettle risotto made by Birgit ...
- bulrush (117600). article image beach lake markus kauppinen Photo ...
- cattail diagram by Joanna Sugar Creek Elementary School
- bulrush (Cyperus papyrus) - B5800362 - enlarged - Science Photo ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.