Scrabble word: BULLSHIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULLSHIT exist?
Definitions of BULLSHIT in dictionaries:
- noun - obscene words for unacceptable behavior
- verb - speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- To speak foolishly or insolently.
- To attempt to mislead or deceive by talking nonsense.
- verb - to talk foolishly, boastfully, or idly -- usually considered vulgar
There are 8 letters in BULLSHIT: B H I L L S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BULLSHIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BULLSHIT plus a wildcard: BULLSHIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BULLSHIT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BULLSHIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.