Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BULLPEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULLPEN exist?
Definitions of BULLPEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a place on a baseball field where relief pitchers can warm up during a game
- noun - a large cell where prisoners (people awaiting trial or sentence or refugees or illegal immigrants) are confined together temporarily
- A fenced enclosure for confining bulls.
- A place for the temporary detention of prisoners.
- An area where relief pitchers warm up during a game.
- The relief pitchers of a team considered as a group.
- noun - an enclosure for bulls
There are 7 letters in BULLPEN: B E L L N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BULLPEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BULLPEN plus a wildcard: BULLPEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BULLPEN
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BULLPEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.