Scrabble word: BULLION
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULLION exist?
Definitions of BULLION in dictionaries:
- noun - a mass of precious metal
- noun - gold or silver in bars or ingots
- Gold or silver considered with respect to quantity rather than value.
- Gold or silver in the form of bars, ingots, or plates.
- A heavy lace trimming made of twisted gold or silver threads.
- noun - uncoined gold or silver
There are 7 letters in BULLION: B I L L N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BULLION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BULLION plus a wildcard: BULLION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BULLION
Images for BULLION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.